Date(s) - 07/12/2017
The Art Institute of Chicago
- 8:00-8:35am = Registration, Networking and Continental Breakfast & Sponsor Showcase
- 8:35-8:45am = Welcome: Tom Roberts, AFCOM President
- 8:45-9:35am = Opening Keynote: “Digital is Defining the Data Center, Are You Ready?”, Bill Kleyman, CTO, MTM Technologies
- 9:45-10:35am = Breakout Sessions
- “The Future of Data Center Connectivity”, Tom Hodson, Solution Architect, Total Cable Solutions
- “The Impact of NDAA Legislation on Data Center Operations” Michael Caruso, former Director, Government and Specialty Business Development, ETS-Lindgren
- 10:45-11:30am Lightning Talks
- 11:30-1:00pm Networking Lunch & Sponsor Showcase
- 1:00-1:50pm Breakouts
- “Data Center Energy Master Planning Reduces Energy & Maintenance Costs While Improving Reliability”, Geoffrey Overland, CEO, Critical Efficiency, Inc.
- “Data Center Scenario Planning Best Practices”, Andy Cvengros, Senior Vice President, JLL
- 2:00-2:50pm Breakout Sessions
- “Containment is not a Panacea”, Paul Bemis, President, Applied Math Modeling Inc.
- “Strategies to Prevent Common Critical Facilities Operations Failures”, David Boston, Director, Facility Operations Solutions, TiePoint-bkm Engineering, LLC
- 2:50 – 3:10pm Cocktail Time: Grab a signature cocktail before heading into the last sessions.
- 3:10-4:00pm Closing Breakout Sessions
- “A Better Measure for Uptime – When IT and Facilities Meet Carrie Goetz”, Global Technology Director, Paige DataCom Solutions
- “Asking the Right Questions for Data Center Strategy and Planning”, Tim Kittila, Director of the Data Center Practice, Parallel Technologies
- 4:00-5:00pm Networking Cocktail Reception & Sponsor Showcase