Date(s) - 05/12/2017
Microsoft - Netherlands
Learn in one morning; “The core essentials of a Windows 10 deployment project and a fully automated application maintenance”
Free seminar in cooperation with Microsoft Netherlands, May 12 2017 / Auditorium de Werf / Amsterdam-Schiphol
Johan Arwidmark will guide you through the core essentials of a Windows 10 deployment project:
- Starting with the key planning, hardware considerations, application compatibility, infrastructure and network requirements.
- Then follow up on how to create the perfect Windows 10 reference image, and later put that in production with ConfigMgr Current Branch,
Driver handling, servicing, and keeping the platform updated,
- You also learn about getting a pilot and proof-of-concept environment running, as well as troubleshooting the ConfigMgr Current Branch platform.
Roel van Bueren will take you in a technical deep-dive and you will learn:
- How the new ‘Configuration Wizards’ will save you hours and hours of (re)searching forums and packaging related websites.
- How our ‘Setup Store’ gives you unlimited access to the vendor setups you use,
- How we will bring this solution to the cloud and into the world of automation with the upcoming ‘Setup Commander Service Edition’. A place where we will deliver what you need from the store to your doorstep, saving you from even visiting the store.