Author : Bob Kelly
TO Create the silent installer:
- Download the Sage50_2013SR1.exe FULL VERSION (~650MB) using the download executable provided when the product is purchased/downloaded.
- After the full standalone .exe is downloaded you need to extract it using 7-zip.
- Now you should have many files and a few folders
- At this point you must install the software once manually using the GUI like a normal installation.
- Launch the installer in windows located at (Your extracted Destination)\peachw\install_setup.exe
- Follow the instructions leaving everything default and entering the serial number you received from Sage.
- After the install is complete we need to copy a couple .ini files that were created during the installation.
- Navigate to: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Peach\
- Copy pchans200.ini and peachtree200.ini and place them somewhere for safekeeping; these will be used when installing silently later.
- Now that we have the .ini files we can install silently and then put those files into place.
TO install peachtree silently:
- Run (Your Extracted Destination)\peachw\install_setup.exe /S /v /qn
- After the installation completes we need to copy pchans200.ini and peachtree200.ini to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Peach\
- The software should now run launch properly.
If you receive an Error about the “Status of the peachtree ini file” when trying to launch the program after silent install then the .ini files were not copied correctly.
Credit to Reddit user daveculprit